Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wed-A-Mania, Bruddah!

Alright, so we have new phones and we have been spending every waking minute with them sending photos and videos to everyone who can get them. The phones have these nifty keyboards on them so I can text like all the young'ins out there.
Anyway, I'm happy to report that we have a scheduled appointment coming up with Route 66 Hotel on Saturday morning We'll give you the full scoop in the next blog, but I hope that they give us a good showing so that we can see what else Springfield has to offer.
Lately, we have been looking at all different types of centerpieces and invitations to see what kind of options we have out there. I think there are some really cool designs that we certainly should consider, though I think it might be too early still to start selecting things. Still, it's good to have an idea of what will be coming our way.
Apart from that, things are going great. We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary yesterday. It is a great feeling know that I have someone in my life that I love so much and can continue to share life with. She has made me a better person just by being in my life.
Well, I'll stop talking, but keep coming back for the full story on Route 66 Hotel. It might turn out to be quite interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment