
BOOYAH! Adam West style on you.
"Who Wants Cake?"So with the new idea of comics as a theme to our wedding, you know my mind is buh-lown. Think of the cool ideas. Graphic novel lay outs, splashy superhero comics and the spandex! My goodness, the spandex!
Ok, so maybe we won't come to the altar dressed in colorfully tight leotards, but that doesn't mean that I will be lacking in special powers. No, I can't fly. Nah, I can't run super fast. The one special power I have is the immense love I feel for my fantastic fiance. Oh.. that could be a comic book title.
"The Fantastic Fiance!"
Other titles for various portions of the wedding go like this:
"The Uncanny Groomsmen"
"The Bodacious Bridesmaids"
"The Magnificent Matrimony"
"Reception: Party On!"
"Marriage: The Journey of Love and Commitment featuring Gambit" (What? Gambit can't make a guest appearance?)
"Best Man" (Simple, effective)
"Maid of Honor, Commited to Justice"
"Tales from a Bachelor Party"
Ok, so maybe we won't come to the altar dressed in colorfully tight leotards, but that doesn't mean that I will be lacking in special powers. No, I can't fly. Nah, I can't run super fast. The one special power I have is the immense love I feel for my fantastic fiance. Oh.. that could be a comic book title.
"The Fantastic Fiance!"
Other titles for various portions of the wedding go like this:
"The Uncanny Groomsmen"
"The Bodacious Bridesmaids"
"The Magnificent Matrimony"
"Reception: Party On!"
"Marriage: The Journey of Love and Commitment featuring Gambit" (What? Gambit can't make a guest appearance?)
"Best Man" (Simple, effective)
"Maid of Honor, Commited to Justice"
"Tales from a Bachelor Party"
"The Ever-growing Guest List"
"The Budget Breakers"
"The Wonder Women"
"Return from the Land of Disney"
I can't think of any others off the top of my head, but feel free to respond with some more ideas. It's cool, because it's interactive and that's the future.
Toodle-loo,
Wayne

Other titles for events not planned out:
ReplyDelete"The Dark Phoenix Saga" for the bridesmaid that tells an inappropriate story after drinking too much...
"Return from the Savage Land" that will be written by whomever hits the bathroom after I do.
"The Kree-Skrull War" the throwdown of the Utterbacks and Wades in the parking lot after the dollar dance goes horribly wrong.